Friday, December 5, 2008

OMG - It's 2 Boys!

We will have 2 boys joining the Connelly family this spring. Here are some of their pictures from today. There is an A or B in the top-left of the photo to note which twin is pictured. Twin B was more cooperative and even waved to us. You will notice that Twin A is facing a different direction in one of the photos - he did a lot of turning around during the procedure. Both of them started head-up at the beginning and at the end we could see the bottom of their feet together. At least I know I am not imagining all of their busy moving about in there.























2 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Aw, I was wrong! I was totally siding with two girls, but only because I imagined the torture of 3 girls and laughed. ;-)

Congratulations!

Eric W said...

Congrats! :)